Rapidly Design, Develop and Manufacture Satellite OEM Products
Integrate Globalstar Satellite Connectivity through embeddable satellite transmitters in manufactured products used for vehicle, equipment and asset tracking, animal or wildlife tracking, industrial or agricultural remote data monitoring and reporting. Powered by Globalstar’s LEO satellite constellation, the Globalstar Commercial IoT chipsets provide global coverage. These products bring an affordable alternative to SATCOM integration, offer low power consumption and compact in design, making them ideal for any business needing to transmit data with a solution that is scalable and requires no additional infrastructure.
Industry integration applications served:
- Oil & Gas, Construction, Mining asset tracking and remote monitoring
- Agriculture – Monitor irrigation, water, feed trough levels and tracking mobile shade units, equipment and machinery
- Sensors – Soil monitoring, Pipeline corrosion
- Asset Tracking – machinery, trucks, ATVs, hardware, tools
- Remote monitoring – water reservoirs, fuel tanks, electronic gates
- Government, Public Safety and Military asset tracking and personnel safety
- First responders / SOS wearables solutions
- Remote Worker – Safety tracking devices, wearables for lone and remote personnel
- Animal, Wildlife or Endangered Species tracking through an Ear Tag or Collar
The ST100 design is intended for rapid development by 3rd party companies and brings a low cost, reliable, complete one-way data module to the IoT market. Add power, set the configuration and place in mechanical housing for a working device suited for any market. The ST100 operates on the Globalstar Satellite Network which means multiple country service contracts or roaming fees do not apply.
STX3 is the smallest of the Globalstar satellite IoT transmitters which helps customers design and build compact communication devices. Transmit data without having to worry about cellular gaps from virtually anywhere around the world. The STX3 provides additional opportunities to integrate satellite connectivity into products used for vehicle and asset tracking, remote data reporting and data logger reporting that have limited size requirements. The STX3 satellite transmitter is a highly efficient device ready for integration in a wide variety of applications.
Satellite Transmitter Integrated GPS Receiver
STINGR is a low cost, OEM simplex module which sends one-way data messages via the Globalstar LEO satellite network. This module includes a high-performance GPS receiver as well as an on-board dual band antenna which greatly simplifies the effort of integrating satellite communications into a tracking or monitoring device. STINGR is ideal for delivering remote sensing, tracking, and monitoring applications.